Tours for Schools
Do you need help to get your school trip organised ?
Would you love to get your pupils to see the Battlefields of the Somme but you don’t know how to go about it?
Well, we are here to assist you !
* We have an excellent knowledge of the area
* We speak French…and English too !
* We can find accommodation for your group
* We can organise picnics
* …and, of course provide you with a guide
Please ask for more details by calling Brigitte on :
0033 322 754 584 or 0033 646 005 994
Sites visited include :
Lochnagar Crater in La Boisselle
The Memorial of the Missing in Thiepval
Newfoundland Memorial Park In Beaumont-Hamel
1. Our approach to guiding follow the principle that every group is unique and so is every child within it.
2. Our tours are meant to be interactive; giving every child the chance to participate in the discussion.
3. We want to trigger their minds so that they can form their own opinion
4. We adapt our tour to the age of the children and their level of understanding
5. We want to pass on our passion and make history exciting !
1. We make a point in keeping up to date with the different school curicculum so that every topic has been researched in depth and can be used during the tour.
2. We work in close collaboration with the schools and the Tour operators to respect their program as much as possible
We work in close collaboration with the schools and the Tour operators to respect their program as much as possible.